Monday, October 3, 2011

Lovely just lovely.....

With all the chronic pain issues I have that lovely time of the month that us women have to deal with every freaking month is much worse for me.  The flow hasn't even started yet really but I have the migraine from hell and I just plain hurt like hell too.  I don't have any migraine meds and I can't take off work to take care of myself for it since I just got this job and have only been there 3 weeks.  Ugh tommorrow is going to suck even more than today did.

Training was hell.  It took hours to go over and over something that will take 5 minutes max to do during a phone call.  First it took an hour for the trainer and his assistant to cover it all and walk us through it.  Then awhile later we are told to do it ourselves and save it a certain way in a folder.  I do mine in 2 minutes.  Some people didn't finish until it was time to leave 45 minutes later.  I don't understand how you can be hired for the job if you don't have a certain amount of intelligence.  I am not a genius I passed high school and did not go to college.  But if I can somehow understand this simple stuff that is part of what will be our everyday jobs why is it that 3/4's of the class can't seem too?

Maybe its cause the trainer doesn't know our job at all and he has never trained or been trained for it so he has a helper who is usually a rep on desk.  The helper knows the job but doesn't know how to train at all.  Lovely just lovely.  The trainer really needs to stop grabbing himself and scratching himself while in front of the class.  The helper has worn the same pair of pants for over a week.  And noone wants to correctly show the class how to troubleshoot for the tech support job we have where we should start taking calls next week!!  fun fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment