Sunday, October 9, 2011

What do weekends and money have in common?? They never last long enough!

The weekend is over and I am not happy about it.  I am hurting more than I was on friday so I am really really not looking forward to the torture they call training where I am working now.  I am so very tired of sitting for hours on end while the trainer who does not know what he is doing trains us on stuff that he doesn't understand.  Half of the class doesn't understand any of it.  I fortunately am understanding most of it.  Maybe I am just lucky. 

But pain wise its just getting worse.  Part is the fact that the weather is getting cold again and that in itself just makes it tons worse.  I can't handle the changes in the weather the cold just kills me.  And now I have no choice I have to be at work.  I can't afford to not go in.  I only have 3 weeks in that is not enough for FMLA or disability.  So I am just prayign I can avoid the wheelchair for about 2 months that gets me far enough out of training that they  hopefully won't think I no longer have a brain just because it hurts too much to walk. 

My meds aren't controlling the pain anymore.  They barely take a dent in them.  And I can't go to the doc till next month when I will no longer have insurance.  Will be interesting too see if the doc wants to up my meds how much it will cost me to fill them.  I don't know if I can afford the change.  And I don't know if I can handle not changing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment