Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tired all the time

I must be in some type of flare up.  Yesterday my doc did mention that the "new" formulation of one of my meds was causing alot of problems for a ton of people.  Meaning that the med wasn't working as well as it used too due to the change.  I was surprised I hadn't even thought of that being a reason for my increased pain in the last couple of months.

I mean since I lost my job I haven't done much more than sit on the couch and search for work or read so my pain should be less right??  But it's not it has actually been getting worse.  I figured at my next appointment I would see the doc instead of the pa so we could increase my dosage but now it could be from the new formula and not having my body getting used to the meds.  That would mean a new med completely and since I am allergic to morphine I am kinda limited.  I want to stay on  the same med so that in a few years I can change to the higher power ones.  I don't want to be stuck at 40-50 with no new choice on pain meds.  I started on these too young due to the pain starting to want to be stuck old and in pain.

And I just couldn't stay awake today.  Got the kids off too school, looked for work I could try to handle, contacted the staffing agency to see if they had anything and fell asleep reading my book.  Accidentally slept for 3 hours.  I never sleep that long at all unless its night time and time too sleep for 8 hours.  It's nuts there was actually things I wanted to get done today but my body decided that it was not going to happen.

Oh well maybe tomorrow I can get done some of the stuff I have been putting off forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment