Monday, February 21, 2011

Doc Appt Today

I had an appointment with the pain management doctors office.  Probably a good things although it was only with the PA and for a med refill.  I got to complain about calling in to refill my meds and the front office giving me shit acting like I am filling my meds early when I am not.  When I am calling on day 30 when I am given a 30 day prescription it is because I am out and need more of my meds.  Yes I take highly addictive meds but I am not taking more than prescribed. 


I really hate being treated like I am an addict.  I am not I only take what is prescribed.  So when my last med was given to me on the 23rd and the month had 31 days in it I will need to have my meds on the 22nd or I will be out of meds to take.  And if it is extremely important for me to always take my med on time do not get mad at me when my pain is out of control since you are keeping me from doing that.

Also weird is last night I am laying in bed reading and my arms start itching.  Next thing I know I have hives from my hands to my elbows.  The PA thinks I had a reaction to something touching my skin.  Strange as all I was doing was laying in bed and the only thing my skin reacts to like that is Lavender.  Which sucks to be allergic too since it is in almost everything.  So all the bedding is being washed today to make it safe and I am taking allergy pills and putting a benedryl cream on my skin.  Hope it clears up soon the itching is driving me nuts and I don't want to spend even more money on another doctor since I am still out of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment